EBC Lifestyle Hub Pte Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which personal data we collect from you, that you provide to us, or that we obtain about you from other sources, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting any of our websites, or by providing us with any information about yourself, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”) as amended or replaced from time to time (“Data Protection Law”), the data controller is Arcadia Consulting Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8271078 whose registered office is at 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB United Kingdom.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1.1. Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website(s) (“our sites“) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you send us an email, call us, register for any purpose on our sites, give us your details at an event, submit an enquiry, request a call-back, use our products and/or services, make a complaint to us, report a problem with our sites or services, and when you apply for a role with us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, work details, education details.
1.2. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
3. Purposes for which we process the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
3.1. Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with our services;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about us or our services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- if you are a “consumer” to send you marketing communications only where we have the relevant consent as required by applicable law;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to process and deal with complaints or enquiries;
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you.
3.2. Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to keep our sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1. If you post a message or if you upload any other content to any of our sites, you agree that:
Such message or other content may be published on our website;
You will comply with the Arcadia Consulting Terms and Conditions
4.2. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
For administrative purposes, any of our Arcadia group undertakings, as defined in s1161(5) of the UK Companies Act 2006, provided that they either:
- are within the European Economic Area;
- are in a country that the European Union has decided has adequate data protection laws in place; or
- have provided appropriate data protection safeguards of the sort approved by the European Union and provide effective rights and remedies for you.
- Any use by other group members of one group member’s personal data beyond administration will be subject to all the requirements of Data Protection Law.
4.3. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we outsource any aspect of our business or systems, then we may disclose your personal data to our service provider(s).
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a substantial part of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any agreement or policy to which we are a party, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arcadia, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Legal basis of processing
5.1. Data Protection Law requires us to meet at least one “legal ground” for processing, currently set out in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The grounds applicable to the personal data to which this notice relates are: